Myabetic Love Bug Review
This is our latest kit bag my daughter uses for school. We’ve been using it a week now and we love it. Let me tell you a bit more about what our criteria was and how it ticks all the boxes.
Note: This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link.
Our Kit Bag Criteria
- Suitable for a 7 year old girl.
- Compact but enough space for everything needed at school.
- Easy for child to carry.
- Different from other bags so it stands out to staff.
- Compartments for all medical supplies.
- Separate compartment for snacks and hypo treatments.
- Reasonably priced.
Don’t you just love it? Its SO adorable!! Buy your very own Love Bug Bag here!
Does the Love Bug Meet our Criteria?
YES YES and YES!
- Everything we need fits in it perfectly.
- Plenty of compartments, elastic bits and pouches.
- Really high quality bag.
- Love heart when closed, butterfly when open.
- Even the zips are cute love hearts!
- For school my daughter carries in the bag: finger-pricking device, lancets, test strips, spare batteries, pump handset/meter, dextrose, glucogel tube, flash cards for teachers, school record sheet, glucojuice, apple juice, cereal bars and biscuits! Goodness that’s ALOT of kit in one little bag!
- As you can tell I would highly recommend this product, so if you LOVE it GO FOR IT!
Downsides of the Love Bug Typ1 1 Kit Bag.
There are not many downsides to the bag the only one I have found is the size of the compartment due to the heart shape does not allow us to fit out A5 laminated flash cards for treatment suggestions but I just remade these in a simpler format and printed them in A6 and they fit now.
I still think the compact size of the bag makes it much more likely that a smaller child will be happy to carry it around without being weighed down by a huge supply bag and it still contains all the essentials.
My Other Favourite Kit bags
In need of more inspiration or perhaps this is a little too girly for your little boy? Then check out some of my other favourites here!